Friday, August 7, 2015

Gotta Start Somewhere…Why Not Here


Lifestyle bloggers are people who can't make up their minds. Well that describes me perfectly. I am probably the most indecisive person ever, and I really mean ever.

Lifestyle is everything the name says it is. It’s the day to day thoughts, the big changes, the clothes we decided to wear, and the people we decided to spend our time with. I am now a lifestyle blogger, so be ready for anything. Really expect the unexpected because that is what I will give you. And to tell you the truth, I have no idea what I will share either, so we will take it step by step. I hope you enjoy what I have to say, but if you don't you always have the choice to leave the page and open a new tab to discover something else.

I will leave this first post off with a quote from my friend Maisy. She told me once in AP Biology that "The good thing about having a blog is that if you ever die in a car accident there will be something to make a movie out of your life." That is definitely not the reason I am starting this blog, but I am not saying that it isn't an advantage. It will be nice to look back and see the person I was and the person I have become. Hopefully I like that person and didn't take a wrong turn, but if I did you'll probably read about here on Dearly Beautiful.


Goodbye for now. And make sure to check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get a peak into everything that’s happening in my mind and maybe in my closet. I am sure to talk about school, clothes, friends, family, thoughts, places, and inspirations. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment