Thursday, October 8, 2015

Birthday Princess

Heyyyyyy! Guess What… It's my BIRTHDAY!

I absolutely love birthdays because I love celebrating people. It also gives you a reason to dress up, go to dinner, and have fun with all of your friends. I am so blessed to be able to share my birthday with my twin sister. She's amazing and never let anyone forget our birthday growing up. It was the biggest day of the year, and she counted down the days and months. We always had special traditions like cinnamon rolls in the morning on a plate that said "you are special today." Now that I'm away from home I appreciate those little moments so much.


Today's post is quick and simple. Here is another baby doll dress form TopShop. I paired it with a purse and shoes that my sister brought me back from Italy. I love this outfit because it is easy, comfortable, and cute! I would recommend having simple comfortable dresses to just throw on when you need to. I personally love dresses so much and would wear one everyday if I had enough.

Have an amazing rest of the week and weekend. I'm so excited to be going home for the first time and getting to watch my sister cheer at her high school football game. Then I'm headed over to Clemson for the game against Georgia Tech with my parents and my boyfriend's family. I'm so excited to get a weekend to just have fun and catch up! Happy Fall!


What are your favorite birthday traditions? Do you remember a specific birthday? Why that birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment