Thursday, October 1, 2015

1 Dress 2 ways

Hey guys! So I don't know about where you live, but here in Athens the sun finally came out. I was s tired of the gross rainy and sometimes misty days. They just suck your energy out of you and put you in a dreary mood. I'm thankful that's over.

So today I want to share my absolute favorite LBD from Brandy Melville. I found it in the shop in New York 2 years ago and probably have worn it 100 times since then. It seriously goes with anything, and you can get so creative when it comes to putting together a look. Love Love Love this dress! It is a must buy for any season, and you won't regret the purchase. It's simple and cotton, but can be dressed up or dressed down.

Here are two looks that I have put together. One is more casual. I would wear it to go shopping or meet a friend for lunch. By the way it is so comfortable and easy to wear. I paired it with my converse and an arrow head necklace. The purse is a small leather cross body that was bought in Italy by my sister (shoutout to LUCY).







 The next look is the same black dress but shown in a fancier way. I added a long cardigan from Dress Up and a long necklace. This whole outfit is very flowy and elongated. I added heels so that I didn't look too short. I wore this outfit to a Sunday brunch this past weekend when my parents were in town. It was so comfortable but also gave off a more sophisticated and dressier look.





Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy the pictures. As you can see by the picture above I get so nervous while taking these because there are so many people around. It's hard to not be embarrassed, but I think these turned out pretty well. I'm starting to get the hang of this whole blogging pictures thing, but I know I have a lot to learn. Stay tuned…because I might surprise you!










Comment about your LBD!

No comments:

Post a Comment