Thursday, September 24, 2015

LGD: Little Grey Dress


Yesterday was the first day of fall!!! I bet some places are starting to get cooler, but in Athens its pretty much hot all the time. I'm ready for leggings and sweaters and hot chocolate (I'n not a coffee person) and lots of movie nights under warm blankets. Fall is the best because it's means the holidays are coming. It means that festivals and fun nights are in the air. My birthday is also in a couple of weeks so obviously Fall is just great. Plus the leaves changing and cooler air just puts you in a comfortable, hmmm… kind of mood.

I'm sharing one of my favorite dresses today! It's a perfect go-with-the-flow, throw on dress for any occasion. It has definitely become my favorite outfits for this in between weather that is still pretty warm. When it gets cooler i'll put on my Frye boots and add a sweater and it will just be delightful.


 The dress is from American Apparel and it comes in just about any color you could ever want and some really cool patterns too. My shoes are Converse Chuck Taylor that I bought a week or two into school. They were definitely a must buy for college! They are perfect for an outfit including dresses, jeans, and shorts. They also cover your feet so in those times when you are crammed with people and it's so gross they are perfect. Plus I like them a little dirty, and I imagine that if I wash them they will be white as new. My bag is my H&M bag from a while ago that has already been on the blog. I seriously love this outfit and would wear it hanging out with some friends or dress it up for dinner out.


























I hope you are as excited as me for Fall!!! Some things to get excited for: My favorite swing dress two ways, UGA beating Alabama next weekend, and long sleeves and jean weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment