Thursday, September 10, 2015

Short and Sweet

Hey Everyone,

It's Thursday and there is no post up yet. If you follow this blog then I bet you woke up so excited to see what i was going to say. Since not many people follow the blog yet, I bet no one woke up expecting a post. Anyway here is a short and sweet post for you all.

I am trying to get my organization together for the blog, and I am thinking about a lifestyle post on Tuesday and a fashion/ style post on Thursday. What do you think? There isn't an outfit post or anything this week because my photographer now lives in Clemson, but expect there to be more soon.

Also BIG NEWS:
One of my best friends in the whole world decided that Dearly Beautiful needed some more publicity. She and my other friends have been so supportive, and I just love it! Well Anne Arden made Dearly Beautiful a twitter and is now running it for me. She has the best tweets so go check it out @DearlyBeauty… She will not disappoint. I may or may not be saying this on the blog to guilt her into making it a fab twitter! My Instagram is @dearlybeautiful so follow there too!

Okay so I'm getting to the point of this post, I promise. So I wanted to share my favorite nail polish for this style post. I have worn it pretty much all the time since I found it, and it goes with everything. Its a light pink color and called MOD ABOUT YOU by OPI. I have been an Essie girl for quite some time, but when I came across this baby pink, I couldn't resist. I Instagrammed this photo a while back, and I am sorry I don't have a better photograph. I'm still trying to get the hang of the blog and learning how to make everything look good. Bare with me…I promise I'll get it sometime.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment if you have any questions, ideas, or just want to speak your mind. Next week I'm planning a big outfit post so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment