Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thursday Vibes


We are almost to the weekend! Thanks for sticking with me through last week. I'm still trying to figure everything out and specifically find my voice though my blog. I enjoy blogging a lot, but there is just so much going on that it's hard to keep up. Juggling everything is difficult, but I know it will pay off in the end. If you're still with me, thanks for reading. I know it will be a slow start, but I willing to put in the effort to keep this up. It really is something that I've wanted for a long time so I'll push through and keep going. If you want to pass on some encouragement, I'd love it.

This week I'm sharing an outfit I wore to dinner before I left for school. This orange backdrop goes with the romper pretty well. My boyfriend has been taking pictures for me, but since we no longer live in the same state, I'm going to have to find a new photographer. Bare with me when it comes to pictures, I'm doing my best! Soooo the romper is from Heery's in Athens, the bag is obviously my favorite Rebecca Minkoff, and the shoes are Steve Madden. We figured out that the pictures where I smile look so much better than the I'm-trying-to-look-serious-and-cute-soft-smile. Hope you enjoy the pictures and keep reading!

























Hope you've had an amazing week and that your weekend is even better! Plus FOOTBALL starts on Saturday!! Remember GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment