Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Endless Summer

It's been rainy and gross for what seems like forever, and I'm convinced its never going to end. On top of that, in my last post I mentioned the hot weather which has since turned cool and muggy. It seems like the ugly part of fall has come too soon, but don't worry I'm already planing trips to the corn mazes, pumpkin patches, and farmers markets for when the amazing part of fall makes an appearance.

This post is going to show an amazing summer-ish beginning of fall-ish outfit. I wore the shirt and the necklace with jeans and wedges the other day to a sorority function. It is essential to get creative during the in-between weather so wear your favorite tops with jeans like I did, or pair a light sweater or long sleeve top with shorts. This top is so cute and probably the love of my life. It's from TopShop which is so typical because they have the best clothing. The shorts are Vestique, a boutique in Charleston. The necklace was borrowed but you can find this style anywhere. It's a long necklace doubled over to one strand is a choker and the other is long.


I hope your Tuesday goes amazingly, and you survive the weather. Stay tuned for Thursday's post which is two ways to wear my favorite swing dress. I know there are lots of outfit posts, but I finally got the pics so we are going to roll with it. I hope to talk about my sorority, and how that part of college is soon! Keep reading!
Leave a comment of your go-to summer outfit that you will miss this fall!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment