Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New KID on the Block

Oh man! I could have used another day this weekend to rest, study, and get my life together, but Monday mornings always come knocking. I you had a great weekend and are starting out the week pretty slow… I have a post for you. It's a mix of motivation, procrastination material, and a little a sweet little happy to take your mind off of everything else.

Most of you have probably heard of Kid President, and if you haven't well then you are in for a treat. He is the cutest little boy that could probably make the devil smile and turn good. He has a contagious smile, and really shows just how much of an impact kids can have. It all started with the pep talk a couple years back. I think I've watched it so many times and account for at least a million of the video's views. In high school when I was having a rough day and just couldn't force myself to look at another piece of homework this video did the trick.

"I think we all need a pep talk…"



Other days I would spend hours looking through all of the videos on the channel (most likely procrastinating), and I would feel so much better about the world afterwards. Check out this one: 20 Things we Shold Say More Often!  And this one: A Letter to A Person on Their First Day Here! Also check out other SOUL PANCAKE videos. I promise you won't be disappointed. It's crazy just how much impact one person can have on a day or even on a life. One of my favorite quotes from Kid President is this one: 

Please go check out Kid President on this lovely Tuesday and I guarantee that you will feel 10000X better. I support procrastination when Kid president is involved for sure. A smile may be worth it. If you do watch some of Kid President's videos pick out a favorite quote and comment it below! I'd love to hear what inspires you. I love the quote "You're awake. You're awesome. Live like it"!

On another topic… new things on the blog include more outfit post (finally)! I'm wearing the last bit of summer clothing I can and transitioning into fall. Anne Arden has a guest post coming up all about football (GO DAWGS!)! I'm working on some new ideas too!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER: @dearlybeauty 
AND ON INSTAGRAM: @dearlybeautiful 

Stay tuned for Thursday's post!


No comments:

Post a Comment