Thursday, December 3, 2015

Style Crushes


Hey friends! So I hope your week has been good so far. I hope it is full of christmas carols and cheery decorations. I love christmas music so much (especially Michael Buble)  but it isn't cold yet here in Athens so it is throwing me off just a little bit.

I was talking to my mom today, and she seemed a little concerned about me after my last post. Well let me explain. First of all, I'm totally fine. I had just been thinking about that topic for awhile and how true a statement "Life is Hard" really is. I'm not just talking the big deep emotional stuff...but i'm talking about the day to day things. It's just not always easy, but it's always worth it. If you missed the post you can find it here. 

So to change the subject and talk a little more light heartedly, I wanted to share the clothing items I am crushing on for this winter. I hope you enjoy!



                                                 

                                        Red  Bow Dress //  Funky Crop Top // Black Skirt 

Red Dress- Well isn't this just the best dress you've ever seen? It's so simple yet so pretty. The bow sold me.. and it was love at first sight. Perfect for a holiday party where you want to stand out! The shoes on the model are so cute as well!!!

The Crop Top and The Set- Okay so this is the major style right now: Having an outfit set usually a involving a crop top. This one was found on the Nordstrom website and is just so cool. The pattern stands out and the best thing about it is that it can go with so many bottoms like jeans, high waisted shorts, or a...

Black Skirt - Yes, the crop top will go great with this skirt, and there are so many skater skirts out there that are shorter than this one. I live and breath my black skirt (which you will definitely be seeing in outfit posts soon)! It is just so simple to throw on for any occasion. I also have the ability to create any outfit possible with such a plain but stylish skirt!

I hope you liked my holiday crushes. I definitely have my eye on a lot of things this season, but these are some main pieces I look for when I shop. Hope the rest of your week goes great! Keep on keeping on and Happy Holidays! Stay tuned for more!


 What is your favorite part about the Holidays? Do you have any style crushes of you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment